Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 4

OK . . . we kinda broke 7.  You see, J & I have a VERY, VERY difficult time seeing food go to waste.

I was cleaning out the fridge - trying to make some more space for my bread making ingredients & spots for 7 approved food items.  I came across 2 gorgeous red peppers, a green pepper & half a red onion that looked like it wouldn't last 2 more days.  I KNOW they would not make it until July 24th.  So, I sliced them & let them cook over our approved chicken breasts.

Well, I guess God should just smite me now. ;)

Ultimately, I don't want to be doing this fast if it is about me.  It's really about God & His power & His passion.  I don't want to be "white knuckling" through these 30 days.  So, would you pray for me.  That I would surrender to Him, look to Him, lay it down at His feet.  I know I can't really do this on my own, but I'm realizing I'm really out of practice of asking for His guidance & strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment