Saturday, June 16, 2012

Busy . . . is . . . not . . . ending

Oh my goodness!  When will it all slow down?

I finally felt like we were getting back into a routine.  Then came strawberry picking & my Dad visiting, finding free swimming lessons at the last minute, going to my cousins to pick up Grandpa's console/upright piano, Father's Day, camping -- guh!!

I'm late at posting the questions for the book study I'm leading . . . wishing it had built in questions now.

I made 6+ batches of various kinds of freezer jam & still have one left to make.  I need to get my tomatoes in the second raised bed we have out in the yard.  Thanks Dad for getting that put together so quickly!

I need to meal plan for our camping trip . . . which is in . . . ARGH . . . 4 days.  Packing, gathering gear . . .

Oh, did I mention I thought it would be a good time to say goodbye to the twins bobbies? (a.k.a. pacifiers)

LOL!  Pray for me, that I would continue to be patient, compassionate, understanding & KIND through all the rough patches we have throughout the day.  Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment