Friday, June 1, 2012

Back In The Game

3 years ago, in July, I had to call it quits.  I stopped digital scrapbooking.  I was pregnant & sick.

During my first pregnancy, I couldn't handle the smell of cooking bell peppers.

The second, mint - anything mint.  Have you ever tried to find non-mint toothpaste??  Thankfully Crest just released their Cinnamon flavored stuff.

The third, well, I thought I was off the hook on this one since I was so stinking nauseous.  No, I was wrong.  But it wasn't smells that got me this time.  It was the computer!

I had a major case of computer aversion.  ICK!  I had less than 2 minutes to peek at FB or read an email.  That meant the my beloved digital scrapbooking must wait . . . until the second trimester, or so I hoped.

For this pregnancy, computer aversion was going to see me right to the end & then some.  That's OK, as I knew I would have to seriously limit my scrapping time after the twins were born.

Then, when all was good on the baby front & life was manageable again we discovered our computers RAM couldn't handle the program any longer.  Darn PC's!  After waiting for . . . a very long time, we've finally upgraded our computer & bought a used one from the local tech college.  It's not exactly what I want, but it will do.

With much ado . . . or very little, here are some of my first pages since I've started scrapping again:





(Credits for the above in abbreviated form:  WM[squared], Happy Scrap Girl, Tangie Baxter, Sahlin Studio,  Chelle's Creations, Brittish Designs, Tracie Stroud, Megan Turnidge, & mel_h designs.  If you want to know where to purchase their products you can either comment below or email me.) 

If you've never seen digital scrapbooking before & this is all new, the polite thing to do is include credits to the designers.  It was their hard work to create the papers & elements.  I only put them together w/ my photos.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment