Monday, May 28, 2012

Laid Low

Have you ever had a sinus infection?  Well, then you know how miserable they can make you.

It's been what seems like a long road.  Started antibiotics on Thursday evening.  Spent 3 days in so much pain I cried.  Fevered on & off.  Was short w/ the kids.  Tire easily.  Little to no appetite.  blurg!

I'm not sure what to expect anymore.  In the midst of the pain I keep telling myself I'll pop back soon!  Come on, when my kids are put on antibiotics for ear infections they're bopping around like nothing happened after 28-14 hours.  What's wrong with me!?!

Today has been 4 days of antibiotics & the pressure is still unbearable unless taking ibuprofen.  Tomorrow J heads back to work.  We'll see how things are going.  Most likely, I'll be calling around lunch time begging him to try to come home early.


No comments:

Post a Comment