Friday, May 11, 2012

Choosing For Next Year

I have a problem.  Not a huge, life altering problem.  Just a tiny one.  But it could have a big impact on our year.

What curriculum do I choose?

If I was only thinking of AMP, this would be easy-peasy.  BUT . . .
Homeschooling,
 . . . LaLa is ready to start.  In fact she all ready has.  This year, per her request, we've begun reading lessons.  She begs for worksheets and she's not picky about what she does.  She just wants to do school.

This shouldn't be so difficult.  But it is.

We love Sonlight.  Our family is a bunch of readers, so it fits us very well.  I want to order Core B for next year, but . . .

LaLa might be a little young at 4yrs old for some of the material.

And if she's young now, what will it be like when we're ready for Core C?

I want to stick with Sonlight.  I'm thinking we just might take a break for a year.

AMP will keep moving up in his math - though I'd like to try Math-U-See, but am completely satisfied with Singapore.  He'll keep reading - I'm not worried about that.  Handwriting will continue on, spelling, science . . .

Oh boy . . .

Thinking about some other curriculums . . . maybe FIAR??

No comments:

Post a Comment