Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 7: Sunday

No church today.  Everyone slept in!  Even A got up an hour & a half later than usual.  

I spent the day jamming it up.  Not rocking out with music or anything, but making jam . . .

About 7 batches:
  • 2 peach
  • raspberry
  • grapefruit jelly (simply out of curiosity)
  • raspberry-peach
  • strawberry-balsamic vinegar
Ok, it was 6 . . .

Near dinner time, I admitted to J that I don't like cooking for the kids while we're doing this food fast thing.  This was something that I told him during the weeks prior, wouldn't be a problem.  But really, it's like torture to try to pick out something they will eat in it's entirety.  They do a great job of trying new things when J & I are eating with them.  They won't even eat the usual when we don't eat with them (except for pizza).  After not even a full week, I'm frustrated about this.  

So, turkey brats w/ cheddar, fresh plums & canned green beans it is . . .  

On another note, this is how we handle PJ disputes with the twins:  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment