Monday, September 5, 2011

Lil's J's Top 5 Reasons for Attending Public School

1. I get to ride a school bus.
In reality, you don't. We are considered close enough to walk. Though, in 4K students do take the bus, which is why we see our neighbor hop on the bus every morning.

2. I get a bigger desk.
No honey, you actually would get a smaller one.

3. I get a desk that lifts up.
Maybe . . . depends on the school & possibly even the classroom.

4. I won't have Mom's pile of stuff on my desk.
Yes, this is true. But, it's technically your pile of stuff honey. It's all school & your desk is a good place for it. If you wan the extra space I'll be happy to move the pile while you are working - you just need to ask me.

5. I'll get more play time.
Possibly, but at school, they consider play time a hands-on learning time. You get plenty of that around here, plus the freedom to choose(within reason) when you want to do certain activities .

No comments:

Post a Comment